All nations is an Indigenous collective, leading the way for meaningful Indigenous participation in the licensed cannabis industry.
CEO & Co-Founder
Responsibilities: Leads government negotiations and strategic oversight, management and operations of the All Nations Mestiyexw.
- Council member of Cheam First Nation and director of Cheam Enterprises Inc.
- Assists Nations in achieving economic independence
- Research and manager of Aboriginal Rights and Title for Cheam First Nation and Sto:lo Nation for several years. Former manager of the Coqualeetza Cultural Education Centre
- Entrepreneur /leader in both family and community, driven by the legacy of his later Grandfather, Chief Albert Douglas, a leader of the Sto:lo people.
COO & Co-Founder
Responsibilities: Strategic oversight, operations and stakeholder relations. Policy and procedure implementation.
- Background in business planning, negotiations, land and business development, finances, policy and procedure implementation, and education
- CEO of Shxwha:y First Nation for the past five years Increased on-reserve employment by over 300% and built new economic development opportunities
- Increased social services and available on-reserve housing.
Business Development & Partner Relations
Responsibilities: Building and maintaining strong business relationships with all partners and clients.
- Former Chief of his home community of Soowahile First Nation and served four years as the Director of Operations for the Tkemlupsemc te Secwepemc Nation
- Negotiated various impact Benefit Agreements, capacity funding, planned and lead consultation and community engagement activities for major energy and infrastructure projects
- An advocate and believer in community engagement as a critical component of building paths forwards for communities and nations
- Holds an MBA from Simon Fraser University
Chief Robert Gladstone
Director of Cultivation and Production
Director of Retail
Director of Processing
Director of Sales
Director of Quality
All Nations technical experts in the cannabis industry specialize in working with Indigenous communities.